Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Color Inspiration #30

What fun colors this time! Here are the colors Kristina came up with:
I made two cards. The one with the Christmas Tree didn't come out too well. No matter what angle I tried, the camera would not take a clear shot of it. The stamps are from Close to My Heart. "Evergreen and Annotations"

We've been trying to stay warm with no gas. Hopefully in the next week we can get the plummers out to redo the pipes and then finally have gas. I hate being cold so this sucks big time! Mom is back in the hospital for the 5th time. Her leg started bleeding Monday afternoon. They are going in on Thursday to see if the blockage is causing the bleeding or from when she fell back in July. I don't know how she stays brave through all of this. I would have broke down by now. I hope they find out what is going on and stop it. It seems like she gets home for a week or two and then she starts bleeding again. The infection is still there but is going down. She is the strongest woman I know.

Off to make more cards.
peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great job, both cards look wonderful!

Nellie Mae said...

YAY!! CLOSE TO MY HEART STAMPS!!!!!!!! LOVE THEM!