Sunday, June 12, 2011

my favorite....

  • My FAVORITE thing about my husband is how he loves me unconditionally.

  • My FAVORITE thing about my son is his smile.

  • My FAVORITE color is blue.

  • My FAVORITE day of the week is Sunday.

  • My FAVORITE outfit is shorts and a tshirt.

  • My FAVORITE time of the day is bedtime. a little bit of me time before the day is over.

  • My FAVORITE place to read is in bed.

  • My FAVORITE season is spring.

  • My FAVORITE word is love.

  • My FAVORITE month of the year is July. only because of the 4th of july, my favorite holiday!

  • My FAVORITE holiday is 4th of july!

  • My FAVORITE animal is a dog.

  • My FAVORITE movies are Big and 13 going on 30.

  • My FAVORITE “me time” is reading or scrapbooking.

  • My FAVORITE household chore is laundry. yes..i love the sound of the machines.

  • My FAVORITE cola is Pepsi in a can, coke out of a fountain at mcdonald's.

  • My FAVORITE video game right now is plants vs. zombies.

  • My FAVORITE dine-in restaurant is applebee's.

  • My FAVORITE fast food restaurant is McDonald’s.

  • My FAVORITE outdoor activity is walking.

  • My FAVORITE flower is gerber daisy.

  • My FAVORITE thing about me is how i like to make others laugh.

  • My FAVORITE indoor activity is scrapbooking.

  • My FAVORITE shoes are flip flops.

  • My FAVORITE overall thing to do is read.


  • what is your favorite thing????

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    You're a flip-flop gal!! Woot. I knew there was a good reason to like you!
    I love the list.