Thursday, November 24, 2011

so thankful

what am i thankful for today:
liam surviving his appendix rupturing. just a little under 3 months ago we were starting this rollercoaster of emotions. sitting at the hospital wondering what is wrong with him. but thank God he saved him from what could have turned out very bad. i am very thankful that his doctor was there on labor day. i believe she saved his life. the other dr never did any xrays. all weekend we sat and wondered what was up. god....what a very trying time for all of us.

for eric. i don't know how he puts up with me lol. he is so patient. so loving. so understanding. he saved me. for him i am truly thankful.

for my parents and in-laws. they are always there for us no matter what. very thankful for them and their love.

my job. though i hate it 80% of the time...ok..not that much lol, i am thankful to have a job in this economy. it may not be the ideal job but being apart of the walmart family is a good place to be. they took care of us while we were on leave taking care of liam. they helped us financially and with food. thank you store #72.

my friends. long and short. no friendship goes unnoticed and thanked by me.

my sitter. margaret is a wonderful sitter for liam. she is just amazing! so thankful that she is great and a block away! score!

my dogs. the poor things don't get the attention they used to since the dude came along. dottie sue and vinny mac have been with me for a long time. they are my furbabies through and through.

my beautiful, wonderful life. i am so thankful that God gave me what i needed in the chapter of my life. without what i have now i will be lost. everything is complete.


No comments: