Saturday, September 05, 2009

It's a boy!

Yeah, it took me a week to blog that its a boy. I am in shock and so happy. I wanted a girl but a boy is just as fine with me. I've already seen some sweet boy clothes at Babies R Us. Having a boy will be enjoyable. I think I can relate to them more.

When I was growing up I used to play with my neighbors, Dale and Ellen. I had to get a boys bike to ride around and through the ditch. I started playing with cars. My dad and brother used to race motorcycles, so we went to area tracks so they could race. When I was about 13 or so, maybe before, we'd go to MoKan and watch races. I did play with dolls and barbies but the majority of stuff was boy related.

We decided to name him Liam Jackson. I got Liam from Tori Spelling. Loved that name when I first heard it. We thought of other names but I always thought Liam was the best.

I can't wait for December to get here so we can see our little noy. He's already so loved by everyone.
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

No comments: