Sunday, January 23, 2011

catching up

wow, the last couple of weeks has been crazy. i feel like today is the first time i have actually had a full day at home. there is lots to do around the house that i want to get done. i want to bring my paper stuff back in and organize it. maybe do a layout or two. who knows.

i got a card in the mail from my first dept mgr at work. jan is the most awesome, compassionate lady. she sent me a card for miscarrying. she said how she wanted to hug me but didn't want me to cry. i am truly blessed to have so many great people in my life. i made a lot of changes in the last 3 years. i went from a job that i hated with people ragging on my constantly, to a job where i met lots of great people that made a big difference in my life. i miss working in apparel with the girls. hopefully i will be able to go back there soon.

as far as trying for another one.....i may change my mind. i would really like to lose weight first. it just depends on things and if god thinks we should have another. it was god that brought is liam and he will show us if we were meant to have another.

ok...now off to get stuff done!
peace!

No comments: