Thursday, September 06, 2012

Thoughts

I've been asking myself a lot lately if I'm raising Liam right. Growing up i didnt have many people around my age. My brothers are much older than me. When we'd go to my grandparents very rarely would any cousins be there. I was never around any kids that were under 5, ever. I had friends that had kids but due to me working evenings i rarely saw them. So I'm taking all i know from my "motherly instincts."

I've been worrying too much about what others think. Should he being doing this or that? I really have no idea what I'm doing. I worry about what people think and say about me. Like if I'm doing things wrong. I love my son with all of my heart and soul. I'd do anything for him.

I so want to move out of our house. There is no yard for him to play. I saw this trailer for sale on the way to work with a big fenced in yard. I'd love to get it for him. So he can play and run without fear of cars. But i doubt we can. There's always something stopping something.

I hope I'm doing good. I think i am. He doesnt do things for us like he does for others, especially his sitter, but from what i hear that's common.  He's healthy. He's happy. He's clothed. We have the main things down. Now if i could just relax and know I'm doing ok.

No comments: