Saturday, July 17, 2010

10 random things

1. i love the a/c on 73 throughout the night. cuddling under the blankets. hate waking up with a sinus headache from it.

2. i can't remember anything any more. and by the sounds of it, it won't be coming back any time soon.

3. i have been cooking for 2 for quite sometime. i still can't get the portions right.

4. i could take the pregnancy pictures that i forgot to take, like on the way to the hospital, because i look like i am 9 months pregnant. the only thing different is my hair color.

5. it makes me happy to see pooh. liam's pooh that is. "yay, liam poopied.."

6. i still get anxious at work even though i have been there 2 years, the 28th is my anniversary. i just don't let people know.

7. i'm slowly starting to write that book of me that i have been wanting to write. hoping that it will help other people with anxiety, panic and agoraphobia.

8. i love to gossip. it never left me after high school. bad probably but....

9. i want to accept myself and not worry when i have a pepsi or a cherry vanilla coke at sonic. i will be fat for the rest of my life. i won't be a size 12 ever again. period.

10. sometimes i wish i could sleep till noon. but i love waking up with the dude. our mornings are our time. i can sleep when he's off to college. maybe.

No comments: