Monday, July 19, 2010

stressed beyond belief

ok, people told me motherhood was hard and i believe them. it is hard. it is also hard keeping up the house, keeping everyone fed, doing the laundry, planning a wedding. i feel like am going to scream. i am tired of crap just laying around. i am not the only one that sees this but yet i am the only one that picks it up. lunch. if i didn't fix it we wouldn't eat. dishes would sit if i didn't load them. and now i have to plan a wedding to which we have no money to get anything for????? how the heck am i suppose to do this all and work? no, i didn't think it would all be easy but i would like some help. thinking maybe we should put the wedding off till i can afford to pay for it and to plan it. right now i can seem to have time for myself except at night when we get home...after liam is asleep. i don't do anything bc i am so overwhelmed and it piles up and then i am in overload to get it done. i am not the only one in this household. i am so tired of me having to blow up before anything gets done.
off to cry and take a nap.
and no....i am not about to start my period!

1 comment:

B said...

I'm right there with you. I particularly hate hearing my significant other make statements like, "You don't have to do that (dishes, etc.)." Uh, really? I don't? Are YOU going to? No? So basically I do have to do it, or it won't get done. Annoying!