Monday, January 23, 2012

this week in pictures

well this week it was me that had to see the doctor.

me that got the meds and plenty of tissue.

the sitter suggested this to help since it really wasn't breaking up.
if it says on the back "do not take if you take meds for depression," it isn't a good thing for me. it makes my anxiety worse. i had been feeling jittery for a few days. yesterday we were driving and ran over a bolt. so we went to walmart to get it fixed. well let's just say that we didn't have a good time. a very bad panic attack happened. worse one i have had in years. so i have stopped taking the mucinex for now till my nerves quiet down. i am feeling better though.

we took liam to see the kansas city royals. a few baseball players were at the mall along with slugger. omg he loved slugger. followed him all over. he wanted to hug him so  bad!!! he waited till the right moment, went up and hugged him and then ran back. so sweet!



one day i had a few hours before work, so i went to starbucks. had some yummy coffee and a blueberry muffin. love!

we went out to my parents. for the first time liam played the piano. he loved it!


No comments: