Monday, October 12, 2009

Anxious

The last day I've been anxious. Of what I'm not sure but feeling it. Some of it is the lack of breathing. Seems like I can't breath like I used to but that can also be associated with anxiety. Work is getting tougher it seems. Hard to bend over. Hard to work a full 8 hours at times. I wish some people would work with us to make it easier for all of us but they don't. I get tired of having to do others work because they don't want to work.

Things that are going through my head: I can't breath. When will he drop do I can? He seems to be laying sideways though I can't breath. Why do we have to struggle with money? It doesn't help that we eat out a lot because I'm picky about what I eat. I feel like I need more sleep. None is ever enough. I don't want to feel this way. I fight it. I'm scared. I don't want to do this. I'm not in control and it is really bothering me. I keep hearing about the h1n1 vaccine. What if I do get sick? I'm in the top of the list that have to get it. Freaks me out. Why do they try to scare us? Why don't they say the ages of thr people that have died from it along with if thry were healthy or not. I'm healthly but I'm worried about it.
Right now I just want to crawl into a hole.
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

No comments: