Saturday, October 24, 2009

insomnia

the last 3 nights i have had insomnia. aimee swears it is god getting me ready for when liam gets here and the lack of sleep i will have. it probably is true. i thought i would be so tired at work tonight but i wasn't. i didn't get to sleep till 5am and had to get up at 9 to watch noah. feeling tired now so hopefully i won't be up late.

liam has been really active at night, ironically the nights with insomnia. i think he is turning. i haven't felt much of anything in my ab area, just in my gut. i think he is/was across my stomach instead of up and town. i am feeling more in my abs so i think he is turning or his arms and legs got a lot longer lol.

can't wait for the shower in 2 weeks. birthing classes start on tuesday. it is getting close and i can't wait. it's going to be one heck of a ride! bring it! :)

No comments: