Sunday, November 22, 2009

i love freebies

I found so many over at Oscraps. I can't wait to work with them. They have some great designers over there too. I want to buy some kits and make some things. I would like to do Cheryl's challenges today but not going to be able to. She has lots of fun challenges for today. Guess I can work on them a little at a time. I love challenges. They really help you get out of that funk you're in when you don't know what to use or scrap!

I got my leave of absense papers for work. I need to have the dr fill his part out and then we are good to go for when Liam decides to arrive. I wish I was getting a sonogram on Tuesday but it just a normal visit.

Top 5 reasons why I am looking forward to being a mother.
1. The delivery. Though it scares the heck out of me, I am really looking forward to giving birth and seeing his face for the first time.
2. To finally be in the club of all clubs. To finally understand what people are talking about when they say it is a love you will never know.
3. To have something that is a part of me.
4. To watch him grow. I know it will go so fast so I will have my camera handy and remember each day for the rest of my life.
5. To hold him in my arms and cuddle. To smell him.

The best part of my life is happening in a little over a month and I am totally ready for it!

No comments: