Saturday, January 23, 2010

sweet little man



sleeping away. yesterday wasn't a good day for him and for us. it started with a trip out. within a few minutes he was in this full anger cry. he so hates his car seat. it stresses me out because we are in the car and i can't take him out. his face gets dark red. massive tears. snotty nose. breaks my heart. we went to lunch, then to a few other places. i think it through off his sleep some. he was a bit fussy all evening. it was wearing me thin. poor eric, he gets the brunt of it. i took a nap and it didn't help. i was up till 6am and then got eric up so i could get some sleep. i got up around 11 today and feel a lot better.

people tell you it is hard. you believe them but you don't know till you are there and feel it. it is getting better. i just wish he would like his car seat. i hate feeling helpless. hang on man, momma's tryin.

1 comment:

Patty Reiser said...

I feel your pain. My son was the same way. After a while I avoided taking him anywhere because I hated seeing him get that upset over being in the car and the stress of trying to drive while he is screaming.
They eventually get over it. Until then you have to find a way that works best for you to deal with it.