Monday, March 22, 2010

a little creating

i was able to finish 3 layouts! First, the "e" in "cute" i had no idea it was cricked till i looked at the picture. don't want to take another so just imagine it straight lol

journaling for this layout reads:
Mom and dad,


Oh yes, I am in charge! I say when I want to eat. I say
how much I want to eat. I say when you will get up,
each day will be different. I say when I want to go to
sleep. I say if I want to play or not. I say if I want to
burp or not. I say when I want my diaper changed. I
say if I want to be held. I say if I want out of the
bouncer or not. I say if I am not liking my car seat and
want out. I say when I will scream and cry out in public.
I say if I want to smile or not…don’t force it.

Yes, I have you by the finger. I am now in charge. Your
life will never be the same.

Liam

and a card using The Slice!



No comments: